Cade and I went to Mesa to see my sister who just returned from her mission and we also celebrated my birthday. I had a great time taking advantage of all the free things businesses give out on birthdays. I started out by eating a free lunch and dessert at Joe's Real Barbeque, it was delicious. Next we went to Danny's Family Car Wash and I received a much needed car wash for free and they even vacuumed and washed the inside of the windows! For dinner my mom took Carol Ann, Jen, Ashley, and I to eat at MiAmigos. It was especially great because the waiter guessed that I was only 21. Thanks to Ashley the restaurant sang to me and made me wear their sombrero. I think she really just did it to eat my free dessert. After that we had a good time shopping and topped the night off with free Krispy Kreme doughnuts. It was a great birthday and I can't wait to try out some other freebies on Cade's birthday!
P.S. I know this post is very delayed but I wanted to add a picture from a phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow caryn you look hot!
Post a Comment